Greenbank needs to recruit 4 fulltime lifeguards who can start work mid-April until early September, they will be supported by partime, seasonal lifeguards each year. We will start recruitment and the training process with candidates interested at the earliest opportunity.
- To supervise, control and ensure the Health & Safety of the public at all times when using the pool and its facilities.
- Carry out duties strictly in accordance with all the Pool Safety Operational Procedures.
- Assist the Pool/Assistant /Duty manager in the preparation and activities of Greenbank Open Air Pool in a professional manner to ensure a high-quality service is provided to pool users and visitors.
- Carry out cleaning duties to keep the pool and premises to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- Provide first aid treatment to customers. Take an active role during major and minor emergencies.
- Carry out rescues as required.
- Ensure all resources (including IT hardware and software) are used safely, legally and efficiently.
- Ensure personal compliance with the Data Protection Act and any other specific legislation that impacts upon, and exists to protect, the corporate health of the organisation, whether relating to personnel management or service delivery.
Find Out More